I gave them $3,000 to transfer my timeshare out of my name and in returned they promise I would be able to book time through their Vacation Smart program with my resort with no problems.Vacation Smart has substandard timeshares and my resort is not available.

Because I gave them extra time to fulfill their agreement I went past the 3 days to cancel. When I request a refund I was threaten with a law suit and was told I would never see my money. No one will return your calls . DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

They have terrible customer services and in they have NO customer service.I have been ripped off.

Had an Experience with Timeshare Relief?

Comments

patriciag2015

Timeshare industry is known for being very susceptible to scams; however, timeshare properties are still a successful business for most resorts.In these times of rough economy, it is important to take care of our money, and timeshares are not in the way to achieve the financial security that we are all looking for.

Learn more about timeshares and how to get out of the contract in case you have been scammed.http://www.timesharescam.com/

jsanderford
Conroe, Texas, United States #963935

saw your complaint and I know it has been some time.Unfortunately, I was a sales rep in the industry.

After being ripped off myself from the developer, I began helping people terminate their contracts. It is possible to legally stop all fees and ownership. you can call anytime. This is NOT A SCAM!

I am an individual who has researched and decided to go another way.godsman73@gmail.com

Thanks,

Timeshare Relief is a company based on Torrance, California.They claim to have successfully helped over 85,000 timeshare scam victims, and to provide their clients a 100% guaranteed solution.

They help their clients, by removing their names from the contract and by transferring the title to someone else. Timeshare relief is, per se, a timeshare transfer company. According to the BBB, there is an alert the business and a total of 17 complaints since March 10, 2013. The company is NOT BBB accredited.

Due to the infraction of several laws, in 2012, Timeshare Relief had to pay a penalty of $13,950 USD.http://www.timesharescam.com/blog/174-timeshare-relief/

Los Angeles, California, United States #741901

They are a scam and use the Vacation clubs to *** out of money.They will do ANYTHING and everything they can to extend you pass your 3 day right to cancel.

That's the game with these people. As long as they can buy 3 days of time telling you whatever they need to then they have you by contract.

Total scam company with *** running it.Shut this place down immediately.